Autism Caring Center’s mission is to enhance the lives of individuals and families by working diligently to provide support, resources, advocacy and offer training to community businesses to raise awareness and acceptance.
The Center will provide the following:
- Consultations by telephone or in-person to support individuals and families in their need for resources and information
- Autism training for schools, community groups, and businesses. Recent trainings include; Washington Wild Things, Pittsburgh Botanical Garden, Western Allegheny County Community Library, Moon Township Parks and Recreation, Primrose Preschool, and more.
- Monthly support groups for parents and individuals throughout Southwestern PA.
- Social events for individuals with ASD, their families, and friends.
- Advocacy services including IEP meeting support and court testimony.
We are dedicated to improving the quality of life for those living with ASD and the families that care for them. We will provide access to advocacy, training, resources, and support. Partnering with local businesses, to engage the community to promote awareness, acceptance, and inclusion.